From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Looping and Ambisonics
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Monday, 30 March, 2009, 10:09 AM

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 12:09 AM, Ricky Graham
<rock.guitar.guru@btinternet.com> wrote:
> www.myspace.com/signalsundertests .
>
> I'd very much appreciate your feedback.

Awesome! Very interesting collage style mixing. I had to pause the
playback to verify that some very small but beautiful sounds were part
of the music and not me overhearing my local neighbors. I can imagine
this sounds great in Ambisonics!

Per

Link for those thirsting for knowledge: http://www.ambisonic.net/