Ableton Live and Behringer FCB1010 set up issues

I searched Ableton Live and Behringer FCB1010 set up issues and got this site
I just got my pedal yesterday and i was wondering how to set it up
Ive been trying for a couple hours with no success
Thanks
Eric

http://www.mandalaworldmusic.com

Contact me on Skype my user name is ericmandala

http://www.myspace.com/mandalaworldmusic

Now you can buy our Cds & download our music track by track here online
http://cdbaby.com/cd/ericmandala

Eric Mandala music now available on itunes, Amazon, CD Baby, Super D, CD Connection, Trackseller, CD Universe and more...