Re: Las Vegas International Live Looping Festival

You are too kind, Rick. I just with I could do more. It is frustrating.
really want to make a difference and generate more appreciation for the
avant-garde and experimental music arts, and give artists more
gratification
and credit, but at times I feel as if I were Sisyphus pushing his rock up
the hill constantly.  The demand for this type of art is miniscule, and
promoting it is like planning a goat rodeo.  :)  But in the end, I am very
grateful to be able to get such fine musicians here in Boise, Idaho.

Kris