Re: Live 8 warping and sound quality impressions

Sorry, i feel foolish. the audio quality issues were due to transient
mode being awful for full songs and live 7 only sounded better due to
the 16th transient assumption working out well in most electronica
tracks. complex pro sounds a bit better than live 7's complex in my
tests, which is great.

still wondering what people think about the new warping though.