Re: Firewire vs USB (WAS: Packing a laptop setup (with trombone) into bags)

Ja wohl mein freund,aber so ähnlich sieht mein Rig im moment aus!
This is why i i am still hauling my pedalboard with stomps and the good ol
DL4 besides my lappy which has replaced my EDP.I thought by getting the
Motu i could further economize on the mixer and perhaps later on  VSTs to
economize on the stomps but...
not yet anyway;-)
Luis