new

hi,

I'm back on the list after years of abscence.  I'm Dirk and have been
fascinated with loops since day one.
Since 1984 I made music under my pseudonym vidnaObmana till 2005 when
I felt that the story was told.  Since then I've been expanding my
universe under the fear falls burning banner creating more heavy and
guitar-oriented looped drones.  Last year I finally released my most
personal album 'microphonics I-V' under my own name on the Dutch
tonefloat label (180gram vinyl).
It's the microphonics that stripped off all mult-tracking and complex
looping to a minimal set-up of a selection of Boss pedals, a
fantastic Gibson Les Paul guitar and a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe tube
amplifier.

Looking forward to share thoughts and read the other experiences...

Dirk.

dirk serries : microphonics I - V
180gr vinyl, tonefloat november 2009
www.myspace.com/mymicrophonics