(FS) Reaktor 5

Title: (FS) Reaktor 5

Hi,
I am no longer using Reaktor 5.  I have the box, CD, manuals.  I registered the s/w when I bought it, and I believe the registration is not transferable.
That means it would not be eligible for tech support , or an upgrade, so I would sell it for the substantial discounted price of $200.
I am not keeping a copy of it,  and I am only interested in a legitimate sale, to get into into the hands of someone who will use it.
If you are interested, please contact me offlist,  qua @ oregon.com

Thanks!
-Qua