Re: MIDI start/stop with the Adrenalinn and EDP

I cant give you any specific answer RE your set-up, but I would advise
all EDP loopers to consider having your main looper as MASTER.
Everything I have syncs to one EDP, (including another EDP) , I like
this option, cos I can start my track with a loop, THEN after first
loop everything starts in sync with it, OR I can press and hold the
UNDO button (when in reset) and select the BPM (If theres a specific
speed I want (usually cos I want to start with Drum-machine or
sequencer) THEN when I hit record the first time, I hear all the snced
stuff, and the second hit of record will quantize to the BPM. Its the
best of both worlds.

Excuse me if this is a well known tip, but for me - I found it by accident.

Mark

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094