Re: When you wake up

Just played it in the office, I was the first to arrive and as people
came in, un packing their laptops, sitting down, no one spoke, till it
finished.. no one asked what it was, but they waited til it finished,
then the morning began as normal... Like a glass of mint tea, it was a
nice and refreshing start to the day!!! Thank-you..

Of course, its not really MY kind of music, extremely cute, and rather
sentimental, but... well... Damn....
Two months earlier I would have paid you to use this on an
environmental program my company has just done... shame.

Mark

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094