Re: When you wake up

> Marc Francombe wrote:
> Of course, its not really MY kind of music, extremely cute, and rather
> sentimental, but... well... Damn....

Thanks. Well, I never know what I end up with when doing a live improv ;)
I choose a sound (in this case a Celtic flute), I hit "record" and there
we go. But my musical taste is very wide so depending on the people I play
with, the result will vary a lot so it could have been some progressive
rock.

> Two months earlier I would have paid you to use this on an
> environmental program my company has just done... shame.

Tip: use it for the next program ;)

---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/