Re: When you wanna stay awake!!!! (was: Re: When you wake up)

Well, that's just a drum loop... I first did the guitar looping while
recording. Then I mixed in the drum loop halfway through the clip. The
beginning is just me throwing a hi cut filter on the looper, just to
show what awesome bass frequencies the drop-C guitar provides.

per