Re: European Live Looping festivals (was: In Europe..)

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 8:49 AM, Sjaak <tcplugin@scarlet.be> wrote:
>> Hi Sjaak & Fabio,
>> Is there any chance the events to be video-streamed?
>
> Hi Raul,
> Although I know how to setup an online video event, the Antwerp festival
>will not be video-streamed due to the lack of a fast internet connection.
> ---

I think it may even be better to simply record, or film, and upload it
after the event "as documentation". That way many more will have a
fair chance to experience the event (due to time zones).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com