The MoinSound Studio Sessions - Ustream again

First of all, thanks for all that interest in that performance of mine
yesterday.

As a lot of people have been asking: there'll be another show tonight
same time (2000 UTC) - under this link:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-moinsound-studio-sessions

Finally, Jeff - you've been asking about the gear setup. I talked
about it in the performance yesterday, but assume it got lost...

I'm using a Logitech QuickCam Sphere MP webcam and a Presonus Firebox
as an audio interface. Both the browser plugin and the (free) Adobe
FME software you can use for encoding lets you select any of your WDM
sources, so it's easy to combine any camera with any audio interface.

Sound-quality-wise, the setting the encoder uses for high-quality is
96kbps stereo, which is somewhat comparable to Ninjam.

See you tonight (or rather you'll see me...)

              Rainer

http://moinlabs.de
http://www.myspace.com/moinlabs
http://video.google.de/videosearch?q=moinlabs