RE: Looperlative Questions

> Kevin wrote:
> My opinion of the LP1 is that, though it is easy to use for simple
> looping, one will not quickly outgrow it.  I've owned my LP1
> for about
> 1 1/2 years and I feel as though I've just scratched the surface.

Good point. I would like to add this: because of it's simplicity, it's
easier to focus on the music rather than technology. And imo, because of
the
short learning curve, you can improve your looping capabilities much faster
compared to more other high end loopers. Like Kevin said, the LP1 has
enough
possibilities to keep you busy for the next couple of years ;)
---
Sjaak
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/
http://euroloopfest.com/