From: Jim Goodin
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 5:44 PM
Subject: Released - CT-Project ReUse

I'm pleased to announce as CEO Klobuchar mentioned earlier, the newest CT-Collective release, titled (CT)Project ReUse.  I'm proud to have led this project that began as a simple idea on the subway platform last September, the idea of a collection of music created using items our society often throws away, as it's tonal palette.

ReUse features 16 tracks of inventive textural music created by several fine folks from this community and beyond.  They are: Will Romano (USA), The Groceries (Wales), Andy Butler (UK), Randy Winchester (USA), Raul Bonell (Paisos Catalans), Steve Burnett (USA), Anders Ostberg (Sweden), Daryl Shawn (Mexico), Ronny Waernes (Norway), David Cooper Orton (Wales, UK), Ted Killian (USA), Stephen Scott (UK), Des Slow (Albion), Rinus van Alebeek (Berlin), Steve Moyes (England) and myself (USA).

ReUse composition information and track listening can be read/heard on CT-Collective at http://www.ct-collective.com/index.cfm?page=music&albumid=41.

Heartfelt thanks to all the fine musicians that came together to make ReUse happen, to Michael Peters for assistance in setting up the page on Collective and to the guy who began it all founding CT-Collective, Sir Michael Klobuchar.

Proudly,

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic