Gig Spam: Stone Document Saturday May 2nd in Pompton Lakes, NJ at Amazing Grapes!

Any Northern NJ loppers out there:

Dennis Tirch (guitars and loops), Mike Roze, (vdrums), and Mark Christensen (Chapman Stick and loops) will be playing improvised progressive music with an ambient flavor at this wonderful wine bar from 9 to midnight on Saturday night, the 2nd of May. Good friends may be sitting in, good wine and food are available, and some flowing visual art projections will accompany the grooves (gods of technology permitting). We hope to see you there! It's time for our Spring/Summer season of celebration to have a proper inauguration!

Saturday, May 2nd from 9 until Midnight. . .
at  Amazing Grapes, 23 Wanaque Avenue, Pompton Lakes, NJ  973-831-5700

stonedocumentmusic.com