Re: e: Looperlative Questions

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 7:26 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> ps  by the way,   as a member of the LP-1 community, I"m proud to say
>that
> Bob wrote in an idea I heavily lobbied  for to it's software this past
>week
> so you can now use
> your midi footpedals to play your loops like a 'mellotron' in a chromatic
> way.
>
> The Berhringer FCB 1010 has ten pedals so I have an octave down, an
>octave
> above and
> every single melodic pitch I want in any scale on one bank of pedal
> moves................
> tres cool  (and something, it has to be mentioned that I believe Per
>Boysen
> has already scripted
> into Mobius).

Actually this kind of looping wasn't something that came with Mobius
for me. I started playing "chromatic looper scales" on the Repeater
eight years ago. Then I got rid of the 'peater and used Augustus Loop
for that (in combo with an EDP). I tend to use that technique rather
for "chord progressions" than for "scales".

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se