Re: "in Rome Loopfestival" - Blog

Great move! I'll see if I can think about something to write. Hmm...
maybe I should create another identity to post under? I mean it may
look funny if the same guys that will perform at the festival are
posting "in person" on the blogg? Or am I wrong here?

Why not ? I don't think it's funny if you post unfder your real name

BTW - today I too published info on the Rome festival on my two bloggs
below. One in English and one in Swedish. Anyone who likes is of
course welcome to post there!

Thanks fro spreading !

--
Greetings from Sweden