Re: OT: Re: test

JD,

I'm feeling some better.

My son seems to have a milder case . . . so far.

As for BEMF/B-CIMF last weekend they usually do recording straight from
the board.

Aaron Davis runs the live sound expertly and handles the recording too.

Eventually, he'll trim out the individual performances as he has time
and Krispen will post them.

I wouldn't look for anything for at least a few weeks, maybe a month.

They're very busy guys . . . and due for a little rest.

Get well soon Mr. Duke!

TK