Re: OT:zeitgeist:addendum

forget about the religion part of the first documentary and jump to
the second andy ... it's the one with the eye image. it's been quite
spread that in the first one, some data was *false*, but i think this
second edition leaves the "unexplainable" like mithology and goes
direct to the actual scene. sorry if it's not of your interest, andy,
my intention is far, far away from distracting one of our most beloved
helpers in LD. love you both! :-)

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com