Re: vocal synthesis and processing

I just downloaded Matthias's ChoPitch because I'm look for a good
pitch shifter but Live 8 won't recognize the vst plugin. Live 8 sees
my other vst's just fine (Mobius, reaktor, etc.) I moved it in the
same folder with my other vst's, library/audio/plug-ins/vst
Can anyone else with this plug and Live 8 confirm this?

Thanks,
Todd