Ustream this sunday

Hello LD

I'm doing another streamed gig on Sunday 8pm BST - thats 3pm in New York and 12 noon in San Francisco(i won't clash w/Jims!!)

Full international times on my site - http://www.mattstevensguitar.com

You can watch it just by going to my website at that time

Full gig streamed on the web with added beard action. I was watching Imogen Hepp on ustream the other day - i think its going to be this year's Youtube. The interaction with the audience is great - there is a very cool chat room feature.

Hope to see you there

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com