Exploring new Loooperlative features

I have been recently digging in to the new Looperlative feature that Rick spoke of  that allows you to set program change values for scalic sampling rate changes to the Looperlative that go beyond the already established half speed/normal speed sampling rate change. Not only can you assign a pc change to any twelve chromatic intervals, you also have octave below preset, which allows among other things to actually drop the sampling rate to .25  which equates to a sub octave. It also means one could start  recording a loop from a sampling rate of .25 , meaning you can actually create loops that are 2 octaves above the original sampling rate. Of course as you change sampling rates, you change loop speed, so its not capable of time stretch without pitch alteration. But it has allowed me to create some really cool sub octave slow parts that remind me of the Repeaters cool pitch shifting ability with the same kind of odd yet cool sampling artifacts , for that cool, “metal being dragged across the bottom of the ocean” sound the Repeater was known for. Is also interesting to stay in record mode while shifting to the various intervals and adding content at the various sampling rates, things start getting really interested in a twisted and abstract sort of way. Kudos to Bob for implementing this feature and Rick for lobbying him to do so

Bill