Re: OT: proper way to hold you guitar - live video

Yeah, my memory is  pretty bad. I guess I'm getting (more) senile. I
almost said Busta Brown to indicate my memory failure but that would
have been racially un-pc—I guess Busta "White" could have racial
implications as well, but hey, the guy can really beat his bass up
(and maybe his wife too). Damn. There's no way to stay outta trouble
with this one. Love Byrne's stalker-like guitar poses.  -m

--
Miko Biffle
Biffoz@Gmail.com