From: Rainer Straschill [mailto:moinsound@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 5:12 PM
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Online Looping School & More!

Joey said:

> I currently perform 250+ shows per year using my Loop Pedal.  It's time I
provide you with my Looping Information.

Great. Another geek who bought a Boss loop pedal and now starts a new
community and explains how to do looping to those old farts who never
understood their MAX/MSP thingies in the first place.
I'm looking forward to The Looping School covering loop windowing in
conjunction with granular sus use...;)

Nice playing on that vid, tho'.

          Rainer