Re: RC-50 newbie question

Thanks Kevin (and all),

You guys are literally better than Roland customer support ;-)

One more question if you don't mind. Is it ever possible in multi mode
(having say 2 phrases playing at once) to have the phrases
intentionally out of sync and "cycling" against each other? I've been
messing with the "loop sync" button obviously, but it seems to do
something a bit different. It seems like with loop sync on the
beginning of say a short phrase 2 always lines up with the beginning
of a long phrase 1. With loop sync off, I can get the short phrase 2
to start at any point along phrase 1, but then it always starts at
that same point, it doesn't "cycle" even if they are unrelated lengths.

Any thoughts? Thanks much!

Tom