New review of "kybermusik: Quelques Papiers D'Abord" album at jamendo

Some of you have already listened to (and commented) on my album
"kybermusik: Quelques Papiers D'Abord" of realtime internet
collaborations, and some actually played on it (thanks again), so this
may be of interest to some:

A new enthused review has been posted on the website of jamendo:
http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/7494/review_detail?mailhash=f3a1b176fe1fce97a079e1189dffdd92&review_id=153962

Let me just cite a few passages:
"I love it immensely, a kind of fragmented jazz feel, with wonderful
instrumentation. And, I'm still on the first track of listening and
getting with the program."
(this goes to Brian Good on soprano sax sitting in virtually on Below
this Sneppah)

"Advantages in Freeform Breeding is simply fantastic, as far as being
an array of sound and rhythm combined so artfully well and thoroughly
distinctive from the crowd indeed."
(the other players being and Krispen Hartung (guitar) and Rick Walker
(meters which noone understood at first) here)

"Superb is not a big enough word to cover these bases of musical
creativity. Truly wonderful. I am staggered by the physical effect
this is having on me, as with other music, in its own way, but this
needs to be said particularly in this case."
(Krispen Hartung again, attacking my Drum'n'Bass grooves and porn
flick samples with ring modulator guitar)

"This kind of music answers your questions before they have even
formed in your consciousness, be that what it may. [..]
Inspirational, moving, touching."
(The Milkey Way: Yivli Minare - featuring Charlie Milkey)

"There is still the fine sense of accomplishment, but there also seems
to be a bit of the tongue-in-cheek element to it, which if so, just
makes it all the more endearing as an exemplary array of truly avant
garde musical creativity."
(Virtual Baggy Pants - featuring Os and Daryl Shawn).

I stop being proud already - thanks again to all the participants on that
one!

Here's the listen/download link to the album again:
http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/7494

           Rainer

---
http://moinlabs.de