Re: OT: was back pain, now mouse-hand pain

Very important knowledge, Tilman! What you can do as well, if having
to work hard with a computer, is to switch over to a laptop with track
pad every second hour. Then don't click with the right hand's index
finger but with the thumb. What I do as well is to shift fingers and
hands all the time. Juggle over the mouse for the left hand. If that
doesn't feel comfortable for you, just make some lovely caffe latta
and dring it with your right hand while mousing a way with the left.
And move cup far away from keybard! ;-))  After ruing a couple of
keyboards in the past I am today a Master Keyboard Non Destroyer. But
my sons keep pouring milk and stuff into their machines. Seems it
takes a couple of generations for the gene pool to adapt properly...
(ouch, will stop typing this post now since it starts turning into
nonsense....)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se