Re: EDP and Logic Glitches

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 1:01 PM, Daniel Hegarty
<danielphegarty@googlemail.com> wrote:
> It just seems like once in a while, logic decides not to bother sending
>the
> signals. Could that be CPU related do you think? I am running quite a lot
> off just a macbook pro.

Well, that's indeed odd. But there has to be an explanation that we
yet don't know about. Definitely not CPU related, because Logic would
pop up a warning message before that happens. Are you sure it simply
stops sending out the MIDI that is spinning in the sequencer? Have you
monitored the MIDI Out port? That would be a good way to start
trouble-shooting.

Per