Re: new non-looping guitar record

Daryl, really digging "Body of a Poet". So full of the simple pleasure of
life. Great way to start my day. The only thing is, since I paid for it I
don't get to join your newsletter?! hehe, where else can I sign up?

Also Bandcamp is really cool. Everything worked well and all the different
qualities availiable is nice. And they don't take a cut? Amazing, not even
any ads on the page. I will check into this.

All the best,

Jeff

"the full fruit of a labor of love lives in the harvest, and that always
comes in its right season" _anonymous

http://jeffduke.org/
http://virb.com/jeffduke
http://www.vimeo.com/jeffduke