Re: Weird Looping Guy

We have a winner!  The moment someone brings up serial killers in a
discussion that has nothing to do with serial killers, they
automatically lose any credibility and defacto declare themselves an
ass hole.  Why not bring up Hitler to really prove you're an idiot?

To answer you, no, it does not.  It also does not apply to the stupid,
which is the group I will forever identify you with.  Artistic
expression is a matter of taste.  Stupid, well that's universal.  You
are stupid.