Sonuus G2M Yamaha G50 (Axon) Comparison

Sonuus G2M  Yamaha G50 (Axon) Comparison.

The G50 is a licensed version of the Axon technology, but thoughtfully
includes
a mono input. (Tracking is better on hex p/u). I'm using the mono input
for this
comparison.

1) Tracking speed. The G50 is faster, it just feels more real.

2) Tracking accuracy. The G2M seems to have the advantage, but then when
  I concentrated on my "ultra clean " playing style I preferred the G50
especially
  as the playing speed increased.
  Matt Stevens (G2M) modestly claims that the spurious low notes are him
hitting
  open strings
   http://www.mattstevensguitar.blogspot.com
  but his demo shows the sort of results that I've been getting.

3) Warbling on Sustained notes. G2M wins hands down here, it's not
   100% perfect, but any warbles are very slight deviations. The G50
   jumps to new notes on occassion, although I always
    found it was predictable enough to avoid. (by learning which notes
   on a particular guitar do the warbling, and keeping them short).

andy butler