Rope Live / today / Berlin / Galerie Erstererster / Pappelallee 69 / 21h

Ciao fellow loopers,

i will cinematically loop myself and drums tonite (Friday 22) at
Galerie Erstererster, Pappelallee 69, Berlin, 21h.
Admission is free.
Nico Lippolis ond drums & me rejoin (as ROPE) to support our fellow
friend Jacopo De Marco
exhibiting very large format photography. Gorgeous images!
Here's a flyer page:
http://www.kliklak.net/jdmphoto/
And here's all info:
http://kliklak.net/live-dates/rope-galerie-erstererster-berlin-2

See you there, say hi, if you come.
- - -
jayrope
http://www.kliklak.net
(We momentarily play something one could call "cinematic noise rock.
But admittedly that's changing every time we play.)

- - -
jayrope
http://www.kliklak.net