WAY OFF TOPIC: recommendations for great science fiction written in the last 10 years?

Yeah,  I had read prodigously as a teenager and then didn't touch
Sci Fi unti l I fell in love with Chris, twenty years ago.

At the start of our relationship she turned me on to a whole new
generation of writers who I thought   were vastly better writers than
the Isaamov, Clarke, hegemony of my youth.

If you are ever in the mood,   try these novels that I loved:

Orson Scott Card's brilliant novel   'Enders Game'
(and that whole series)

Robinson's   "Red Mars"  series was wonderful
(and that whole series)

Greg Bears' "Eon"

Fredrick Pohl's  "Gateway"

and finally

John Varley's novellette   "Millenium"  (turned into a horrid movie)
I went on to be a big fan of Varley's whole output............even the
fantasy trilogy he wrote "Titan" "Wizard" "Demon"  (and I am decidedly
NOT a fan of fantasy literature).

I really didn't enjoy the last two things he has written but the earlier
stuff is wonderful.

He is, imho,  the best genderless writer in all of Sci Fi for my money.
My wife says his female characters are absolutely spot on and convincing,
which can be a big problem in male oriented Science Fiction.

I just haven't read anything in the last ten years and I'm sure there
must be some great stuff written.