Re: thinking about moving from rack to laptop...advice please!

> I'm interested that Per seems to not have a problem using Mainstage,
> saying it "just works", but Sjaak can't use it live because of midi
> crashes.

Hi steve,
I do use Mainstage live but I need a midi panic switch every now and then.
For some reason, Mainstage doesn't produce sound when I switch patches
sometimes using a program change. Like I said, I don't know the cause yet
but it could be a setup error caused by my self, or a bug in a plugin. I
did't have this issue 2-3 months ago but it suddenly appeared and is still
there ;) Not a real issue, but the midi panic is a workaround.

But other than that, Mainstage runs stable and it certainly doesn't crash
as long as you don't use multiple midi clocks.
---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/
http://sjaakovergaauw.com/