Re: thinking about moving from rack to laptop...advice please!

> > - you can't use a AU-plugin like Augustus or Mobius to generate midi
>clock and MS crashes when it detects multiple midi clocks
>
> I've been doing that for eight months now with no problem. The way I
> do it is to let the Looper plug-in send its MIDI Clock out through the
> OS X IAC Bus (virtual midi patches in a Mac). Then I click tic the box
> in Mainstage that says "Get Tempo from MIDI input".

Per,
Well, if it works than you're right about that. I couldn't get it working
but that says probably more about my Bidule and Mainstage skills :) I
don't need it at the moment because Mainstage is synced to my LP1 and that
works fine.
---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/