RE: thinking about moving from rack to laptop...advice please!

> the rack is really heavy and i'm not getting any younger....

hi Sim,

these is the main reason why I ditched my rack and replaced everything with software (I'm using Bidule too but on a Windows laptop). You probably won't be able to recreate everything exactly as it was but then, you'll be finding many new exciting possibilities. I'm very happy with this and still experimenting ... and contrary to what Andy says, all these new possibilities sparked my musical imagination big time.

-Michael