Re: FS: Roland VG-8, 88, 2 M-512E data cards (for VG-8), US-20 (RMC fixed), FC-200

Not out of music, just guitar. I'm simply not doing it, haven't for
years now, except for that last hurrah with the 99, which proved that
I've got no energetic impulses in that direction these days, certainly
not enough to carry me through the re-callusing and hand retraining
process. So, it's all computer-generated, if at all, from here on out,
no worries; I like that:) Until I don't…

And thus, that eloquent silence you and the rest of the waiting world
have been enjoying from me for the last few years will now have a
slightly more "just so" quality; I hope you enjoy it!

dpc