Re: European Live Looping festival - Antwerp

Good morning to you! Maybe we'll leave it a little later before coming
over for brunch. :)

Thanks and congratulations to Sjaak for organising a triumph of a festival.

I've made a group on Flickr for collecting photos of the event:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/antwerp_loopfest_2009/

I'll be uploading mine later, as soon as I get back home.

Looking forward to the videos.

cheers,
os.

--