Re: LD: Your opinions please - Terratec Axon AX 50

?

> I'm not too bothered
> about sounds with the software. Your opinions would be fully appreciated.
>
> Best,
>
> Ricky

Axon is the quickest responding guitar to midi system.
It's optimised for strat with Roland GK type p/u
when using a plectrum.
(but for other guitars it's still the fastest system).

The usb possibly makes it a bit faster for soft synth use.

Apart from the usb, it's not that different to the
Yamaha G50, which can be bought on ebay (£103 £143 last two I saw)

Actually, I should do a comparison with AX100 versus G50.
It's conceivable the Axon tech got better since G50 days.

andy butler