Re: FS: Custom Loooper 4-way A/B/C/D/YY switch

Hi David,

I might be into that - does it make a clicking sound in the audio
signal when switching channels?

So if I'm reading this correctly, the signal first goes to the DC or
BA channels, from which you select D, C, B or A, right?

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com