Re: Antwerp Loopfest - video

Hi Stephen,

As it's a list for consenting adults, I can explain...

... it's a bubble machine.

Seriously. Without the bubbles though.
Basically a foam rubber fan... highly recommended!

Anders, there was a plan for who'd start each segment, suggested key
+bpm,
and Os - who loops the guitar - had some effects chains set up.
But apart from that, nothing prepared.

Big thank-you to Sjaak for giving us the opportunity!
The setting definitely helped.

Mike