WOT: but maybe of interest, Julie Coryell

This is off but might be of interest to those who are hovering 50 years as I.  Larry Coryell, american jazz/fusion guitarist, who I dug at a time mainly when he had the Eleventh House with some of the Brecker Brothers in the late 70's/80's, his ex-wife Julie who he recorded several interesting records with around that time, passed away recently at age 61.  She sometimes voiced and co-wrote with him in those days.  http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/29/arts/music/29coryell.html?partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

I still remember an amazing concer that I saw @1974 with Larry, Alphonse Mouzon and Miroslav Vitous in my home state of Arkansas of all places.

Through another friend I got to meet Larry a couple of years ago which was cool.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural journey coming soon...

music links...
www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.myspace.com/jimgoodinmusic