Re: NYC: the return of openLoop, June 11; call for loopers

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 4:33 PM, Tom Ritchford <tom@swirly.com> wrote:
I'm doing an 8-hour open loop on Thursday and most of the musicians showing up are pretty flexible - so name your time.   I'm playing 4PM till midnight (or as long after that as I have energy) but don't expect much in the way of a crowd till about 6PM.

BTW, I'll be there most of the time (I won't be getting started at 4, probably get there around 5 and set up for an hour). I'll be there with all sorts of drum patterns and loops, as well as my gtr synth of course. I'll have midi clocks out in case you want to sync (I could also accept them, but I'm basically configured as "master clock") or I can lay off the looping (or just make short transient loops) while you loop and lay in some bass parts or whatever on guitar synth.