Re: octave shifter for winds

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:33 PM, Sylvain
Poitras<sylvain.trombone@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have any recommendation for a hardware octave shifter for wind
> instruments?  I was looking at the EHX POG2, anyone tried playing
> something other than guitars through it?

I used a TC Electronics FireworX rack unit effect processor for a
while. It gave a good pitch shifting. I've heard German flutist STefan
Kellner using the same unit for pitch shifting. You wrote "octave
shifter" but the FireworX can shift by any interval, even micro
tonally.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se