Re: thanks list

Daryl,

Thanks also for stopping and playing in Southern Oregon on your way
through to Portland.

I had fun . . . I hope you did too.

I also mad a recording of our gig on my little H2 - which I will share
with you at some point (probably upload it to Box.net).

The recordings sound better than one might think.

Much of the material sounds pretty good in fact (particularly the duets
we did).

Continue to have fun and drive safe on your tour.

Best regards,

Ted

PS): To you Portland folk . . . one of these days I'd like to get up
your way to play (never having gone any further north than Eugene
musically). Any pointers on where a looper might perform up there?