FS: CHEAP 61 note analog and digital synths

Looking for room so selling a few 61 note synths. All fully working, all
in excellent shape and very good cosmentic condition.

1. Yamaha DX7: $150- Original. One partially broken key (F5) otherwise in
perfect shape. $

2. Korg DS8: $175 - Korg coolass 80 synth with SLIDERS and joystick to
warp the sounds in realtime. Good secret weapon. Top, top shape

3. Roland Juno 106: $400. All voices, sliders, caps, etc. Excellent shape
and sounds fantastic.

4. Yamaha CS2x: $275 -  Coolass VA rompler with knobs, arpeggiator, nasty
filter, and amazing flexibility and sounds. VERY lightweight and perfect
for gigging.

I think all prices are very fair but if you feel differently and can make
this as pickup or easy sale I will listen to reasonable offers. No trades
at this time expect *maybe* a Juno6 or 60.

Full info, pictures, etc at:
http://helpwantedproductions.com/Salez/FS.htm

I would GREATLY prefer pickup on these (hence the low prices) but I will
ship if buyer pays for packing materials and all shipping and paypal fees.
I will pack it myself very well and only charge actualy shipping giving a
refund for any extra that you pay in advance.

References out the wazoo. Feel free to ask any questions, these are some
underrated and cool synths. If you pick up and buy more than one we can
work out a deal too.
--

Thanks for reading!
      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art: