ot: In search of suggestions for odd stompboxes

Dear list,

so I've ever so slightly started to turn my back a little to blown-up
rack gear and complex computer systems and instead decided to fall in
love with stompboxes a little bit.

What I already have are mainly three delay pedals (DD20, SMM w/Hazari,
DL4) a few KAOSS Pads (yes, you can play them with your toes), and
then there's two of those guitar multi-effect thingies (Zoom G2.1u,
Line6 POD X3 Live), and a few really old simple things (Ibanez AW-1,
Boss OD-2).

So what I'm looking for is something that can do fairly normal things
if wanted, but can be used to completely odd, nonlinear, chaotic stuff
with the right settings - to wreak non-deterministic havoc on my loops
if needed.

Any suggestions with a short description?

Thanks,

               Rainer