From: Alexandre Leger <aleger@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: RC-50 multiple outputs?
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Sunday, June 21, 2009, 6:30 PM

Sorry, maybe I wasn't completely clear.

The RC-50 has multiple inputs (instrument, aux, mic), and I'm wondering if I can specify which inputs go to which outputs (main, sub)?

I know that I can specify where each phrase goes, but I use multiple instruments per phrase and I want to be able to separate them so my guitar and go through my amp, and the aux/mic can go through a PA.