Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: Augustus Loop, Little Spacy and

 I think overpriced and I know the Soundtoys collection needs an ilok usb key to work so I assume that the crystallizer by itself would also need the ilok key. I demo'ed the soundtoys and they sound great but I only have 2 usb's on my macbook white,  those are used up in my looping setup and I thought if I was ever willing to spend 500 for plug-ins that money could go a lot further elsewhere. I was only really interested in the echo boy plug but that is also 350 if you buy it seperately from the collection.

This is an unrelated plug-in to the Crystallizer but I'm demoing 'More Feedback Machine 2' right now from U-he because I'm testing out different delays. It sounds awesome, and it's 79 bucks.

Todd Matthews